Conditions for storing steel
1. Treasury selection and attention
1) Treasurys generally use ordinary enclosed warehouses, that is, warehouses with walls, doors and windows, and ventilation
2) The warehouse needs to pay attention to ventilation on sunny days, pay attention to close the moisture on rainy days, and
always maintain a suitable storage environment.
3) The site or warehouse where the steel is kept should be cleaned and drained, away from the factories and mines that generate
harmful gases or dust. Remove weeds and all debris from the site to keep the steel clean.
2) Do not stack materials that are corrosive to steel, such as acid, alkali, salt or cement, in the warehouse. Different types of steel
should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and prevent contact corrosion.
3) Steel that can be stacked in the open air: large steel, rail, humiliating steel, large diameter steel pipe, forgings, etc.
4) Can be stored in the shed: small and medium-sized steel, wire rod, steel bar, medium-diameter steel pipe, steel wire and steel
wire rope, etc., need to be well ventilated
5) General warehouse storage: some small steel, thin steel, steel, silicon steel, small-diameter or thin-walled steel pipes, various
cold-rolled and cold-drawn steels, and high-priced, corrosive metal products
2. How to store steel
1) The principle of stacking code is to be coded according to the variety and specification under the condition of stable palletizing
and ensuring safety. Materials of different varieties should be palletized separately to prevent confusion and mutual corrosion.
2) It is forbidden to store items that are corrosive to steel in the vicinity of the niche.
3) The bottom of the raft should be high, strong and flat to prevent the material from being damp or deformed.
4) The same kind of materials are stacked separately according to the storage, which is convenient for implementing the principle
of advanced first-generation.
5) For the steel stacked in the open air, there must be wooden mats or strips underneath, and the rake face should be slightly inclined
to facilitate drainage, and pay attention to the material to be placed straight to prevent bending deformation.
6) Stacking height, manual operation does not exceed 1.2m, mechanical operation does not exceed 1.5m, and width is not more than 2.5m
7) There should be a certain passage between the 垛 and 垛, and the inspection road is generally O. 5m, access channel depends on material
size and transportation machinery, generally 1.5~2. Om
8) The bottom of the raft is high. If the warehouse is a sunny concrete floor, the height is O. 1m can be; if it is mud, it must be high. 2 to 0.5 m.
If it is an open space, the cement floor height is O·3～O·5m, and the sand mud surface is 0.5～O. 7m
9) The open-pitger angle steel and channel steel should be placed down, that is, the mouth should face downward, the I-beam should be placed
vertically, and the I-groove surface of the steel should not face upwards to avoid rusting of water.
3. Packaging and protective layer of protective material
Preservatives or other plating and packaging applied by the steel factory before leaving the factory. This is an important measure to prevent corrosion
of materials. It must be protected during transportation and handling, and can not be damaged.
4. Keep the warehouse clean and strengthen material maintenance
1) Before the storage, the materials should be protected from rain or impurities. For materials that have been rained or soiled, use different methods
to clean them. For example, high-strength wire brush, low-hardness cloth, Cotton
2) Always check the materials after storage. If there is rust, remove the rust layer.
3) After the surface of the general steel is removed from the net, it is not necessary to apply oil, but for high-quality steel, alloy steel sheet, thin-walled
tube, alloy steel pipe, etc., after rust removal, the inner and outer surfaces need to be coated with anti-rust oil before storage.
4) For steels with severe corrosion, it should not be stored for a long time after rust removal.